Light motor vehicles not exceeding 3500kg in weight
In South Africa, it is required to have a learner’s and driver’s license before driving a motor vehicle alone. The learner’s license is obtained by passing a written test, and the driver’s license by passing a practical driving test. These tests can be very difficult and almost impossible to pass without proper training. At Top One Driving School, we strive to equip you with everything you need to obtain your light motor vehicle learner’s and driver’s license. We will assist you every step of the way in becoming a proud license holder of your light motor vehicle. This section outlines the steps when applying for your light motor vehicle driver’s license. For any further queries, go to the contact page. Obtaining your driver’s license is the final step in become fully licensed to drive a motor vehicle. The light motor vehicle driver’s license is earned on completion of a practical driving test. This practical diving test is divided into a parking section and a road driving section. To pass the driver’s license test, all sections must be passed individually. Your driver’s license test is completed at any traffic department. Confirming your test date booking includes completing the application form, submitting 4 ID photos, presenting learner’s license, ID or passport and copy of each and paying an application fee. We help you prepare for your driver’s license test by providing you with driving lessons of the highest quality. With just some practice, you will be well on your way to passing your driver’s license. In addition to the driving lessons, we will assist you in securing you test date booking. We provide transport to and from the testing centre for the confirmation of your booking and the test.
Driver’s license package
Our light vehicle driver’s license package includes:
- Driving lessons with a qualified Instructors
- Transport to and from traffic department for confirmation of test date
- Transport to and from traffic department for your test
- Assistance in any queries concerning the traffic rules
These simple steps will assure your success:
- You need to be at least 18 years old to apply for your light motor vehicle drivers’s license.
- You need to have a valid South African ID or passport and a learner’s license. Foreigners need to have a traffic registration number.
- All payments to us must be done before scheduling a booking. Please refer to the payments section on the contact page for information about payments.
- Proof of payments must be sent to us via Fax or E-mail. Please refer to our contact page for fax and e-mail details.
- After proof of payment is received, we will contact you to arrange a date for the confirmation of your driver’s license booking.
- We provide transport to and from the traffic department on the arranged date for confirmation of your driver’s license test booking. At the traffic department, you will follow the procedure to make your driver’s license booking.
- We then arrange dates for driving lessons
- We provide transport to and from the traffic department where you will complete the test on the booked date.
For any further information, don’t hesitate to contact us.