1. How many driving lessons will I need?
The amount of lessons depends on each student’s ability. You’re Driving Instructor can evaluate you and advise accordingly.
2. Where will I meet my Driving Instructor for a lesson?
Your Instructor will collect you at home, work or school for your lessons. (Pretoria & Centurion areas)
3. How do I go about booking my driving lessons?
Complete the application form or contact our office and we will arrange your first lesson. Your lesson can be arranged anytime from 6am – 6pm, Monday – Saturday.
4. How much does a driving lesson cost?
Single sessions are R220per hour lesson. Packages are available on this link: Packages
5. What car will I be using for my lessons?
TOPONE Driving School has vehicles available but you can also use your own vehicle. We are currently using the Toyota Aygo.
What is the next step?
Driving Lessons Process
- Complete the booking form and send it to us
- We will contact you and arrange an appropriate time
- One of our certified Instructors will collect you for your driving lesson
- Always have your Learners License while doing a driving lesson
- Your Instructor will complete a client card with all relevant information and track your progress on all services rendered.
- You will receive an information booklet on your first session
- Your Instructor will evaluate you and advise you on the best way going forward