1. What is the age requirement to book for my Learners License?
The age requirement for Motorcycle Learners License is 16jrs. Light Motor Vehicle and Heavy Motor Vehicle Learners License is 17jrs.
2. What documentation is needed for me to make a booking for my Learners License?
You will need a valid ID or Passport and a copy, ID photos, proof of residence and R108 booking fee. (Gauteng area)
3. Can someone else do the booking for me?
No one else is allowed to book the test for you. You need to be at the testing station in person as you will be doing an eye test. (TOPONE Driving School Test Date Booking Assistance)
4. How soon can I do the test and where should I go?
Test dates differ from each testing station. Ask your Driving Instructor about dates available and where to go for the test.
5. Will I pass my Learners License test the first time?
As any test you will need to prepare. Set times and study as much as possible.
6. Where can I get study material?
TOPONE Driving School can supply you with study material.
7. What are the prices for the Learners License Package?
The prices are currently R880 all inclusive. You can find more details HERE
What is the next step?
The Booking Process
- Complete the booking form and send it to us
- We will contact you and arrange an appropriate time
- One of our certified Instructors will collect you and take you to the testing station for your booking
- Your Instructor will assist you with the booking process
- After receiving your test date your Instructor will drop you off anywhere in Pretoria or Centurion areas
On the day of my Test
- Your Instructor will collect you one hour before your test time and confirm that you have all relevant documentation
- Your Instructor will ensure that you report to the right area on time
- After completion your Instructor will drop you off anywhere in Pretoria or Centurion areas